What does wealth mean to you?
Vista Capital Partners is proud to award a deserving high school student a $2,500 scholarship.
We help clients protect and grow their wealth so they can make the impact they envision—for themselves, their families, and their communities.
Now, we want to ask students who are just getting started, “What does wealth mean to you?”
If you’re a college-bound high school senior in Oregon, please let us know in less than 1,000 words what you think of wealth.
Essay Topic: What does wealth mean to you?
Award Amount: $2,500
Submission Deadline: June 1, 2019
Participation: The contest is open to all college-bound high school seniors in Oregon.
Tell Us What You Think
- Complete the application below.
- Personal information about you and your school must appear only in your application, not in your essay.
- Include a signed endorsement from a teacher or counselor (see a sample here).
- Files should be a Word (.doc or .docx) or PDF document.
- Submission length is less than 1,000 words.
- Essays must be your original work.
- The contest winner will be notified via email by August 1, 2019.
- Contest judging is conducted anonymously.
- The winning entry will be posted to our website and shared on our social media channels.
Please note: Your essay will become the property of Vista Capital Partners once submitted.
The contest is now closed for submissions.
The winner will be announced in August.